194. If man give his cri sicuro per nurse and that cri die sopra the hands of the tata, and the tata substitute another son without the consent of his father or mother, they shall call her onesto account, and because she has substituted another chant without the consent of his father or mother, they shall cut off his breast.
198. If one destroy the eye of verso freeman or break the bone of per freeman he shall pay one mana of silver.
199. If one destroy the eye of a man’s slave or break a bone of verso man’s slave he shall pay one-half his price.
202. If per man strike the person of a man (.i.ed., commit an assault) who is his superior, he shall receive sixty strokes with an ox-tail whip con public.
If per physician operate on verso slave of a freeman for per severe wound with per bronze lancet and cause his death, he shall restore per slave of equal value
206. If verso man strike another man per per quarrel and wound him, he shall swear: ”I struck him without intent,” and he shall be responsible for the physician.
207. If (he) die as verso result of the stroke, he shall swear (as above), and if he be verso man, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
209. If a man strike a man’s daughter and bring about a miscarriage, he shall pay ten shekels of silver for her miscarriage.
211. If, through verso stroke, he bring about a miscarriage preciso the daughter of verso freeman, he shall pay five shekels of silver.
213. If he strike the female slave of verso man and bring about per miscarriage, he shall pay two shekels of silver.
215. If a physician operate on a man for verso severe wound (or make verso severe wound upon verso man) with per bronze lancet and save the man’s life; or if he open an abscess (con the eye) of per man with verso bronze lancet and http://www.datingranking.net/it/planetromeo-review save that man’s eye, he shall receive ten shekels of silver (as his fee).
217. If it be verso man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver to the physician.
218. If verso physician operate on a man for verso severe wound with verso bronze lancet and cause that man’s death; or open an abscess (in the eye) of verso man with a bronze lancet and destroy the man’s eye, they shall cut off his fingers.
221. If per physician arnesi per broken bone for per man or cure his diseased bowels, the patient shall give five shekels of silver puro the physician.
If he open an abscess (sopra his eye) with verso bronze lancet, and destroy his eye, he shall pay silver onesto extent of one-half of his price
223. If it be verso man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver preciso the builder.
224. If a veterinary physician operate on an ox or an ass for verso severe wound and save its life, the owner of the ox or ass shall give esatto the physician, as his fee, one-sixth of verso shekel of silver.
225. If he operate on an ox or an ass for a severe wound and cause its death, he shall give preciso the owner of the ox or ass one-fourth its value.
226. If a brander, without the consent of the owner of the slave, brand per slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall cut off the fingers of that brander.