The athlete will start by standing on the floor, at ”3, 2, 1 GO” the athlete may jump up to the bar and perform their first set of toes to bar. After performed 15 toes to bar, move on to 15 Barfacing burpee over bar and last 15 Snatch. At the same order do the round with 12 and 9 as well. The time it took to do these three rounds its your score on 2A. 2B starts when finish the 2A. The rest of the time(12min total for A and B) the athlete may build to a 2 rep max shoulder to overhead.
TOES TO BAR:
– Begin by hanging from from the bar with arms extended.
– Hells must be brought back behind the bar.
– Overhand, underhand or mixed grips are all permitted.
– The rep is credited when both feet come in contact with the bar at the same time between the hands.
– Any part of the feet may make contact with the bar.
BARFACING BURPEE OVER BAR:
– Must be performed perpendicular to and facing the barbell.
– Chest and thighs must touch the ground with the head behind the barbell.
– Must jump over the barbell with two-foot takeoff.
– No need to land on both feet at the same time.
– Womens weight is: 40/50/55kg
-The snatch is performed ”anyhow” and you can use any style you want. Altough starting from hang is not allowed.
-The weight on the bar increase after each set. You are allowed to you severals bars or have people helping you to load plates.
SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD:
– Rack IS allowed in this workout.
– The barbell may be move up to full lockout overhead using any type of technique(pushpress, splitjerk, pushjerk etc)
-If you make the first rep and miss the second rep but manage to rerack the bar on the shoulders you are allowed to try again. Of course if you miss the second rep and drop the bar to the floor you’ll have to start over.
-You are allowed to have people helping you to lift the bar to a rack after each set.
– The camera have to be on a height of at least 1 meter.
– Shoot the video so all exercises can be seen clearly meeting the movement standard.
– Your judge and a clock or timer must be visible throughout the workout.
– Video must be uncut and unedited accurately display the performance.