- Alt D P to produce a beneficial rotate dining table
- We was able to extract the fresh new (a bit higher) volume desk right here on the pivot desk
- Other than ”Unknown”, Parker with 10 situations is salir con Ã©lite among the most well-known of my personal ancestral surnames; 15 away from my ancestral surnames just weren’t shared from the any kind of my initial 354 FTDNA-overall-suits.
6cM into Chromosome several (93,176,484 so you’re able to 125,287,936). After into the 2015 through the ily Reunion myspace group, I discovered another matches (Bob) who’s half of-identical to we both for eleven.7cM in this you to region (116,665,672 so you can 125,064,434) and half-same as me personally to possess a much deeper cuatro.2cM around 126,483,038.
Here appears to be a fuzzy line ranging from 125,064,434 and you will 125,287,936 (0.5cM) in which I’m half of-similar by accident to Dana but the woman is not 1 / 2 of-identical to Bob.
I’m ready to deduce your DNA mutual by Bob, Dana and you can me is also distributed to possibly Hugh Clancy otherwise Marcella Blackall, the typical GGGgrandparents away from Dana and you will me personally.
My first relative (Antoin, also a fourth cousin to Dana) is also 50 % of-same as Bob, in addition to to your Chromsome a dozen, in addition to ranging from 112,242,549 and you will 116,643,188 (9.4cM, 1529 SNPs), but Antoin isn’t 1 / 2 of-same as sometimes Dana or myself inside sub-region. And this, the fresh DNA shared by Antoin and you will Bob usually do not come from Hugh Clancy or Marcella Blackall. It could have come out-of Antoin’s dad, or from our common father. But not, for geographical factors, it appears to be likely to have come from our prominent grandma, Ciss McNae element of State Clare just like the Bob’s ancestors.
I’m however suffering from the AncestryDNA program
In that case, after that Ciss need to have passed away the lady maternal Clancy chromosome within the this area on my dad, and you may passed away other DNA, this basically means the lady paternal McNamara chromosome, to help you Antoin’s mommy.
Therefore i consider you to definitely Bob could be two times as regarding Antoin and you will myself, probably both courtesy the McNamara greatgrandfather and you may thanks to all of our Clancy greatgrandmother.
You to leaves the fresh secret of your little pit out-of 116,643,188 so you can 116,665,672 where Bob is not 1 / 2 of-identical to both Antoin or myself.
Bob’s results are away from Ancestry, and you may a lineage intense data file that i consulted has only one to SNP contained in this pit, one which FTDNA cannot see:
So my personal conclusion is the fact somewhere in Bob’s origins you will find probably a great crossover ranging from the things i will-call McNamara DNA and you may Clancy DNA, approximately which nothing pit.
- I began that have 354 fits all of the dated , I had just 333 matches using this type of go out. Another 21 need to sometimes possess privatised its overall performance otherwise got the newest date changed due to a significance of reprocessing.
- My 666th suits by time is old ily Finder database was doubling sizes in just more than fifteen weeks.
- My personal 960th and most recent meets during the time of putting together this type of statistics was dated . This suggests that growth rate got slowed down quite, towards the databases now taking over 17 months in order to twice.
To end the brand new tear-of rates energized because of the AncestryDNA to non-U.S. consumers, I bought the brand new package compliment of a cousin based in the U.S. which gathered my sample with the a visit to Ireland getting Genetic Family history Ireland 2015. In addition had a present off several establishes of anybody grateful into the help I had offered your together with his DNA matches. A primary cousin used one among these, nevertheless is declined; I are convinced that there will were way too much lip stick combined from inside the toward spit test!
Almost every other pages told myself the ”Look fits” package begins to function simply after several weeks. Searching appears to be simpler into the Google Chrome compared to Mozilla Firefox. In place of other search on the internet that i purchased, the fresh listings don’t start off with an amount of one’s number of coordinating results.