We have always been known as a tough competition, no different this time. We want to prove your fitness at all levels.
This is the seventh time we doing this, and we absolutely love it.
Battle Of Wermland Winter Edition will start with a qualification period during 18-29 October. You have to complete all workouts to advance to the final.
20 from each class will advance to the finals in Arvika 21-22 November and compete in a tough two-day competition for the podium spot and prize money (TBA).
This time we have 10 wildcard spots.
The prize for the finals will be 499:-. The winner in each class will get that free.
- Every workout have to be filmed at a height of at least 1meter.
- Your video should contain your name, date, which workout.
- The clock, athlete and all the equipment have to be in the picture all the time.
- All wods have to be registered before 23:00 Thursday 29/10.
- The weights and measurements may be clearly visible.
- You have to post your video to Youtube or Vimeo to be able to post to OumActive. You actually post the link from your account.
If any of these things do not occur, the video may be rejected.